The limited edition ATTO Monaco is not only the ultimate ATTO. It’s the ultimate folding bike.
We wanted to design an edition of the ATTO that used the same super-light carbon monocoque frame and carbon fork but added super bike tier carbon components. Conceived while riding around the Monaco harbour after the prestigious Formula 1 race. The result was the ATTO Monaco edition. The ultimate, no stone left unturned folding bike.
The limited edition Monaco is the pinnacle of the ATTO range, shaving an impressive 800g off the original lightweight ATTO, the Monaco weighs in at just 7.48kg. Lighter than most performance racing bikes and just as exciting to ride.
Incorporating the best of the original ATTO, with carbon handlebars and seat post completing the elegant frame and fork, the single speed Monaco houses a pair of eye-catching carbon cranks as well as a pair of 38mm aerodynamic carbon rims on Chris King hubs, complete with a pair of rapid Schwalbe G-One Speed Folding Tyres.
You ride with a set of top spec Shimano XTR brakes paired with 160mm carbon ceramic rotors. The result is braking performance and technology that’s found elsewhere on the highest performance racing cars. And to finish it off, the Monaco features a super-light full carbon saddle.
The Monaco retains the clean, quiet, oil free and low maintenance Gates Carbon belt drive ensuring you get to your destination with minimum fuss.
Aggressive, built for speed yet still beautiful. Super lightweight yet incredibly strong. The Matt Black limited edition ATTO Monaco is the ultimate urban bicycle, and is one that might just change your life.
- Carbon Monocoque Frame with Internal Cable Routing (Matt Black)
- Carbon Forks with Tapered Carbon Steerer
- Carbon Handlebar with Vertical Shock Absorption (580mm wide)
- Carbon Seat Post (650mm length)
- Full Carbon Saddle with Carbon Rails and Seat
- Gates Carbon Belt Drive
- Carbon Wheels - 38mm deep / 406BSD (20" tyre diameter)
- Chris King Hubs, (Rear ISO Single 28h: Front R45D 24h)
- Shimano XTR Hydraulic Disc Brakes with Carbon Levers
- Carbon Ceramic Disc Rotors (160mm front and rear)
- Schwalbe G-One Speed Folding Tyres (406/40)
- Lightweight Aluminium Folding Pedals (Boron Shaft)
- Ergon GE1 Evo Ergonomic Grips
- Single Speed only
- Weight 7.48kg
- Full carbon cranks
Please contact us to discuss your limited edition ATTO Monaco.
Due to the specification of this ATTO Monaco, order lead times may be a little longer than normal. This will be advised at time of order. Specification may be subject to change.