The Atto Monaco
- Carbon Monocoque Frame with Internal Cable Routing (Matt Black)
- Carbon Forks with Tapered Carbon Steerer
- Carbon Handlebar with Vertical Shock Absorption (580mm wide)
- Carbon Seat Post (650mm length)
- Full Carbon Saddle with Carbon Rails and Seat
- Gates Carbon Belt Drive
- Carbon Wheels - 38mm deep / 406BSD (20" tyre diameter)
- Chris King Hubs, (Rear ISO Single 28h: Front R45D 24h)
- Shimano XTR Hydraulic Disc Brakes with Carbon Levers
- Carbon Ceramic Disc Rotors (160mm front and rear)
- Schwalbe G-One Speed Folding Tyres (406/40)
- Lightweight Aluminium Folding Pedals (Boron Shaft)
- Ergon GE1 Evo Ergonomic Grips
- Single Speed only
- Weight 7.48kg
- Full carbon cranks
Due to the specification of this ATTO Monaco, order lead times may be a little longer than normal. This will be advised at time of order.
Specification may be subject to change.
Save up to 47% with the GCI Cycle to Work Scheme.
Save with the GCI Cycle to Work Scheme
We’ve partnered with the Green Commute Initiative, a leading UK-based provider.Find out more